- All appointments will be scheduled online or in-office after an appointment.
- A credit or debit card will be required to reserve the appointment.
- Appointments will not be accepted by phone (unless religious observance prohibits online access), by social media, email or by text message.
Late Appointments/Cancellations/& No-Shows
- Please leave sufficient travel time to arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and you will be charged in full for the appointment.
- Cancellations are ONLY accepted by phone or online. I will not accept cancellations by text message, social media, or email.
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice or you will be charged in full for the appointment. Emergency cancellations are determined at my discretion.
- Clients who miss their first appointment without prior notice of cancellation, miss two (2) follow up appointments without giving prior notice of cancellation, or are late to two (2) follow up appointments will not be given future appointments. Non-emergency cancellations less than 24 hours before scheduled appointments must be paid for before a future appointment will be scheduled.
Therapeutic Environment & Etiquette
- Adults who do not require physical assistance during their treatment from a caregiver are asked to come alone to their session to afford maximum privacy for the individual being consulted.
- Clients with young children should not bring their children to their appointment.
- Please be present during the session and not under the influence of electronics, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine products, & illicit drugs.
- Harassment of any type is not tolerated. If my safety or the therapeutic environment feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately. Cancellation policy applies.
- Clients are clothed at all times during the session. The genitals or breasts are never exposed or treated in any way.
- To protect confidentiality please wait in the waiting room (unless using the restroom) until you’re called.
- Clients must provide a health history and update when there have been any significant events/changes related to a clientʼs health.
- Clients must have/be under the care of a primary care physician.
- Clients must not alter any medical therapies without consulting with their physician.
Anti-Discrimination & Anti-Oppression Policy
- I do not discriminate against anyone based on their race, color, ethnicity, gender, body type, sexual orientation, sexual identification, religion, language, dis/ability, financial status, or any other petty bias the world may decide to conjure up.
- ALL persons who are invited into my office will be welcomed as my guests with warmth, grace, compassion, kindness and empathy - without bias.
- I also expect that you will treat all those within with the same respect and kindness - without bias.
- If it is not your will to return the warm welcome that awaits you inside with courtesy, you are welcome to find your enlightenment elsewhere.
- Payment is due at the time of service. All sales are final.
- I accept cash and credit cards (Visa/MC/Discover/American Express).
- Personal checks are accepted only with a credit card on file.
- Checks for insufficient funds are charged a $30 fee, in addition to whatever charges are issued by a clientʼs financial institution. A statement showing payment will be sent or given to the client.
- All credit card transactions will incur a 4% processing fee.
- Appointments must be reserved with a credit card. The card will NOT be charged until service is provided or unless another form of tender is used. In the event of a cancellation: cancellation policy applies, and your card will be charged.
- Clients agree to pay any balance remaining on their account for any reason upon receipt of a statement and understand that when requested, they must give Integrative Energetics, LLC their current address and other contact information. They understand that if they fail to pay the balance on my account this may result in Integrative Energetics, LLC pursuing any collection means possible with all costs at the client’s expense.
What Clients Can Expect of Me
- I will respect your time. Appointments are typically 60-105 minutes in length depending on the service. I will inform you if the appointment may take longer.
- I will maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times. You may request a copy of my HIPAA policies.
- I provide my clients with a competent and professional session each time they come for an appointment, addressing the clientʼs specific needs for that session.
- I perform services for which I am qualified and able (physically and emotionally) to do, and I refer clients to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice and/or not in the clientʼs best interest.
- I do not fill out forms, write letters, or write reports to insurance companies. This is not negotiable; I make no exceptions. I suggest that you do not anticipate being reimbursed by your insurance company.
- I only release client records to the client.
- I stay current with information and techniques by studying and by completing at least two workshops per year.
- I only cancel appointments in case of an emergency or acute health reasons. Should I need to cancel an appointment, I give as much notice as possible.
- I will maintain clean and safe equipment and supplies.
Brandon J. Drabek, CNHP
Natural Health Practitioner
These policies apply only to the practice of Brandon Drabek (ReflexDoc, Integrative Energetics, LLC) and not to Living Well Massage & Bodywork or its affiliates.